This KitchenAid Pro 600 Stand Mixer is quite impressive. It looks and feels like it could last a life time. It is super heavy with double the power of your average store-bought stand mixer. You’re going to want this in a good spot in your kitchen. With a weight of 29 lbs, you’re not likely to move it too often.
The design is simple and efficient. The mixing bowl fits nice and snug on the heavy duty arms and the lever moves up and down with ease. Due to the design and weight of the mixer, it remains stable on the kitchen counter while operating.
If you’re the type of person that makes one sweet bread or a batch of brownies at a time, this mixer is too large for you. I tested it out with my favorite Banana Bread recipe and the large paddle beater could barely mix such a small amount of batter. The batter didn’t fill up the bowl enough for it to do a good job. This mixer is for commercial kitchens or for high-volume baking.
Now, if you’re the type of baker that goes all out around the holidays and makes tons of food gifts, it would come in handy. Making larger quantities of a recipe could save you a lot of time in the kitchen.
For me, I’d rather my smaller KitchenAid Artisan 4.5-quart stand mixer. It’s the perfect size for the amount of baking I do. Either way, you can’t go wrong. I’ve had my KitchenAide Artisan mixer for a good 20 years. It’s solid, reliable and still going strong!
- over 10 colors available
- Multipurpose attachment hub, over 15 optional attachments
- 6-quart stainless steel bowl, comfortable handle. Bread Yield -Loaves : 8.25
- Bowl lift design, 10 speeds
- Includes burnished Powerknead spiral dough hook, burnished flat beater, wire whip, and 1 piece pouring shield, 1-year warranty
- All-metal 10-speed stand mixer with powerful 575-watt motor
- 6-quart stainless-steel mixing bowl; direct-drive transmission
- Electronic speed sensor; auto shut-off; Soft Start minimizes splatter
- Measurements H: 16.5, W:11.3, D:14.6
- 575 watts
- 29 lbs
The attachments and stainless steel bowl are solid and heavy duty and there are many additional attachments and accessories that you can buy to go with your model.
You can’t beat the quality of KitchenAid stand mixers. This product is top notch. I would highly recommend this stand mixer if you do high-volume baking or need a reliable stand mixer for your baking business.
Not sure what size mixer is right for you? Shop and compare!